Thursday, December 21, 2006

Progress

Well, this is kind of an old picture, but I figured I could at least post a few notes about my current progress. This shot is from right after I finished the back. Right now, I am a few inches away from the end of the left front side and gearing up to start on the sleeves.

I'm making my Nantucket Jacket in Cascade 220 in Lime Heather. The color in the picture is a little dark, but you get the general idea. I'm not really a red person, so this will suit me much better.

I'm making the 36" size, but I'm making the sleeves from the next size up, due to my arms not being tiny sticks dangling from my torso. To accomplish this, I've just done the sleeve decreases for the larger of the two sizes, and will knit the larger sleeves as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

That is a beautiful color....nice job. I am thinking about using Mission Falls Wool for my sweater. Just have to finish some WIPs

6:06 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I ordered my yarn, looked at so many don't recall what it is, LOL, but I think it is tweedy, ordered xtra as I want to make this longer...

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home