Friday, December 29, 2006

Yarn is on it's way!

I ordered KnitPicks Wool of the Andes for my jacket, in the Maple Syrup color. I am really looking forward to this KAL, as I have not knitted a sweater for myself. Most of my knitting has been baby-sized for various charities. I will probably have to modify the pattern to make it fuller in the body - I wear a large size, and need room for "the girls". And let's not even talk about the sleeves! I don't like tight sleeves, so I will definately be making the armsythe a little deeper and the sleeve a little fuller. I can't wait to start my swatches!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I was this close to ordering that yarn in that color, I loved the name :) I will be quite anxious to see it now.

Cheryl

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maple Syrup as a color...I can't wait to see how that looks!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I would feel the need to eat pancakes the entire time I was knitting....

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

I can't wait to see it either ... no one in my knitting group had a color card - but it did look extra yummy on the KP website :)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home