Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An English Nantucket Jacket

Hi

Having discovered 'Interweave Magazine', I kept being drawn to the picture of the Jacket. I last knitted a aran cable pattern for my school jumper. I decided to knit it in Cascade 220.Turkish Plum is such a beautiful shade. I hope I've got enough as I'm going to extend the sleeves. The body should be long enough as I am vertically challenged. I've already amended the pattern slightly as when I started the chart B section I didn't like the look of the 'holey yo'. I've just left it with the seed stitch,keeping the markers in place andI really think it looks great. I'm using US size 5 needles. The existence of a KAL has also been a revelation, once I realised what a KAL was... Caroline

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I love that color!!!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home