Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Progress on English Nantucket

Hi

I've finished the back and started on the right front. A few problems and unpicking but not bad for someone who had a stroke in November and finds it hard to read normal print and think straight at times. At least I knit quick and have to spend my days at home recuperating so not too much of a disaster.

Can anybody help with lengthening the sleeves? Did you just add inches or start with less stitches and increase to the cast on number at the elbow?

Happy Easter to all of you knitting keeps me from eating too much chocolate!! Caroline

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, you are zooming along!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Hi Caroline, I tried to respond to your email and it kept bouncing back, not sure if your setting sent me to spam or not.

well done you are doing great. Lori

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home