Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ta Da - My sleeves are done!



So, I decided to start on the sleeves, to try and figure out the pattern. I understand the pattern and think I have mastered that screwy twisted rib stitch, and even managed to post a photo, although its sideways.....hmmmm

I also managed to goof on one of the cables (see if you can spot it on the photo with the two sleeves)

I knit them 2" longer than what was called for.
It was fascinating to learn of the contrast of two neighboring parks

Now, I think I will be brave and cast on for the back now. Lori

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Congrats Lori, I, too, have started with the sleeves..will post later this week.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I did find the cable redirection, but noone is perfect but the man above. I was told once the lovely Irish women intentionally knit an error in because they are not perfect

8:35 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

vhrThanks Cheryl, I will go with the take by the lovely Irish woman.

As long as my sweater looks hand knit not hand made!

I sure feel more confident starting on the sleeves first, will look forward to seeing yours. L

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home