Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend knitting

Hi! I am a new...my name is Mary!

Thought I would post on my progress. I am almost done with the back. Sooo happy after starting it over 4 times. I am using Bouton D'Or Ceres. I bought a few years ago to make another sweater that I have fallen out of love with. So, with the New Year's resolution of using my stash...I am using it for the Nantucket...it is the same gauge. Even with that I had a hard time getting gauge. Might not even be there now with size 6s...but close.

Here is my blog...http://www.bertandfelix.typepad.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Hi Mary, so what modifications have you made, any? Are you making your sweater longer? I have been considering it.

I am in the middle of adding on for the bust, and notice my eyelet decrease has a couple of errors. Yours looks nice. I am toying with frogging to make them perfect, but maybe not.....welcome. Lori

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Mary, I frogged big time. After looking at your perfect knitting I frogged down to where I started my eyelets, they looked icky. I was doing the second row as seed not purl.

thanks

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home