Saturday, February 10, 2007

Making Great Progress


I've just finished the back part of my Jacket. It was certainly a challenge for me.

I did enjoy it very much. I'm anxious to get it completed. I'm making the size 44 simply because I don't like things tight/form fitting too much. I'm using the recommend Berroco Merino yarn and boy does it have alot of stretch to it. But it feels yummy. I'm attaching a photo.
I only work on this at home when it's quiet. I don't dare take it to my LYS for Knit Night because I tend to talk way too much and lose my spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Looks great! Love the color.

I am slowly following, at the armhole cast off. I sure hope my yarn will be ok, I am using cascade 220(200?) mine is not stretchy at all, will have to block the heck out of it. cheers!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home